Here we are going to tell you people about the most expensive currencies in the world. In actual, most of people think that US Dollars or (GIP) Gibraltar Pound are those currencies which are most expansive all over the world. Then think again!
As we already know that the currency notes were started at the beginning virtually. Later they become specific for use for the travellers, traders and for normal people too.
Here we are going to mention the most expensive currencies of 2020 worldwide.
1 – Kuwaiti Dinar:
Kuwaiti Dinar is the world’s strongest currency. And this currency is the highest one against US. This currency Dollar. This currency was first introduced in 1961. And Kuwaiti Dinar got its wealth by the export of oil to a global market. Currency code is KWD.
Currency code – KWD
- 1 KWD = 3.24 USD (Kuwaiti dinar to US dollar).
- 1 KWD = 2.99 EUR (Kuwaiti dinar to euro).
2 – Bahrain Dinar:
Bahrain Dinar is the world’s second strongest Currency. Bahrain Dinar is interestingly pegged to UD Dollars. Currency code is BHD.
Currency code – BHD
- 1 BHD = 2.65 USD (Bahrain Dinar to US Dollar).
- 1 BHD = 2.45 EUR (Bahrain Dinar to Euro).
3 – Omani Rial:
Oman is a country on the Arabian Peninsula. It is the third strongest currency worldwide. The Oman Rial is also pegged to US Dollar as Bahrain Dinar. Remarkably, their currency value is so high that they have to produce the ¼ and ½ banknotes of their currency. Currency code is OMR.
Currency code – OMR
- 1 OMR = 2.60 USD (Oman Rial to US Dollar).
- 1 OMR = 2.40 EUR (Oman Rial to Euro).
4 – Jordan Dinar:
Jordan Dinar is the fourth-strongest currency. It is hard to explain the high value of Jordan Dinar. This country is not economically developed, and it lacks essential resources, such as oil. As one Jordan dinar cost is equal to 1.41 US Dollar. That makes it in the list of top five strongest currencies. Currency code is JOD.
Currency code – JOD
- 1 JOD = 1.41 USD (Jordan Dinar to US Dollar).
- 1 JOD = 1.30 EUR (Jordan Dinar to Euro).
5 – British Pound Sterling:
GBP is the world’s fifth strongest currency in 2020. Their currency notes are visually different from banknotes issued by the Bank of England. Currency code is GBP.
Currency code – GBP
- 1 GBP = 1.23 USD (British Pound Sterling to US Dollar).
- 1 GBP = 1.13 EUR (British Pound Sterling to Euro).
“Due to the dynamically changing economic and political situation in the world, it is hard for some currencies to remain in this ranking, so the rankings of these currencies changes with the passage of time.”
- Top 5 Most Downloaded Apps in Last Year | 2020
- Top 5 Odd Styles & Strange Trends in the World
- Pakistani Movies – Download or Watch Online
- Top 5 Best Websites to Sell your Photos