Top 5 Most Expensive Currencies in the World
Here we are going to tell you people about the most expensive currencies of the world. In actual, most of the people think that US Dollars or (GIP) Gibraltar Pound are those currencies which are most expansive all over the world. Then think again!
As we already know that the currency notes were started at the beginning virtually. Later they become specific for use for the travelers, traders and for normal people too.
Here we are going to mention the most expensive currencies of 2022 worldwide.
1 – Kuwaiti Dinar
Kuwaiti Dinar is the world’s strongest currency. And this currency is the highest one against US. This currency Dollar. This currency was first introduced in 1961. And Kuwaiti Dinar got its wealth by the export of oil to a global market. Currency code is KWD.
- 1 KWD = 3.26 USD (Kuwaiti dinar to US dollar)
- 1 KWD = 2.19 EUR (Kuwaiti dinar to euro)
2 – Bahrain Dinar
Bahrain Dinar is the world’s second strongest Currency. Bahrain Dinar is interestingly pegged to UD Dollars. Currency code is BHD.
- 1 BHD = 2.65 USD (Bahrain Dinar to US Dollar)
- 1 BHD = 2.6 EUR (Bahrain Dinar to Euro)
3 – Oman Rial
Oman is a country on the Arabian Peninsula. It is the third strongest currency worldwide. The Oman Rial is also pegged to US Dollar as Bahrain Dinar. Remarkably, their currency value is so high that they have to produce the ¼ and ½ banknotes of their currency. Currency code is OMR.
- 1 OMR = 2.60 USD (Oman Rial to US Dollar)
- 1 OMR = 2.54 EUR (Oman Rial to Euro)
4 – Jordan Dinar
Jordan Dinar is the fourth strongest currency. It is hard to explain the high value of Jordan Dinar. This country is not economically developed, and it lacks essential resources, such as oil. As one Jordan dinar cost is equal to 1.41 US Dollar. That’s make it in the list of top five strongest currencies. Currency code is JOD.
- 1 JOD = 1.41 USD (Jordan Dinar to US Dollar)
- 1 JOD = 1.38 EUR (Jordan Dinar to Euro)
5 – British Pound Sterling
GBP is the world’s fifth strongest currency in 2020. Their currency notes are visually different from banknotes issued by the Bank of England. Currency code is GBP.
- 1 GBP = 1.22 USD (British Pound Sterling to US Dollar)
- 1 GBP = 1.19 EUR (British Pound Sterling to Euro)
“Due to the dynamically changing economic and political situation in the world, it is hard for some currencies to remain in this ranking, so the rankings of this currencies changes with the passage of time.”
- NOTE: Photos & Videos used in articles belong to related artists, websites or products.
- If you own the copyrights please write to us Here we will mention or remove as per your will.